Merry Christmas!

Oh wow, Christmas already?
I've always been a bit crazy with my seasonal outfits and let me tell you, I was so close to buying an actual Christmas Tree Onesie. Yes. It was an actual tree shaped onesie.
But then I realized, I can't really sit or drive in that suit so I had to change.
I went through my closet and I found out that I bought an "ugly" Christmas Cardigan and also a sweatshirt that Ugly Xmas Sweater. How convenient right?
So I decided to go order some socks and pair it with a beanie to match it up.


I actually couldn't wait to wear it out the only sad thing was, the weather today was so hot it bugged me a little bit.
But it's only once a year anyways so why not suck it up for a bit?
Let me tell you the looks I got from people. I looked like a was crazy for a few minutes but honestly, it's the season to go all out.

I've been in love with the holiday seasons since I was a kid. People go all out decorating and preparing it just feels so festive that you can't miss up on participating. Love it!


Outfit details: Socks and beanie from Abercrombie and Fitch.
                       Cardigan and Sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters.
                       Candle from Bath and Body Works. (Peppermint smell)




Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
Love,

No comments